Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let It Snow!


Beaded Snowflake Ornament from Simple Elements Design

I am ready for it. Not too many people actually like snow, but I do! I'll admit that the early snow is prettier and somehow more magical than the late snow that turns brown and icy and refuses to go away in the Spring. There's just something peaceful and beautiful about the first snow of the year. And, if there's a lot of snow, I can ski out the back door and into the woods, where it's like a whole new world - quiet and calm.

I suppose it could and should wait until after Thanksgiving though. I have a lot to be thankful for this year! I'm so grateful to have a close and happy family. My kids are amazing and I'm really happy that I've had the time to spend with them while still working from home. It's made a big difference in their lives as well as mine.
So, I'm hoping for lots of snow and some family time to ski together this year!
Happy Thanksgiving! Let it Snow!

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Ummmmm....I might've been right there with ya "IF" our first snow hadn't come in October!!! Now...I'm done with it for the winter. ^_^

http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-quickly-things-changea-different.html

AddThis