Monday, January 30, 2012

My 5th Etsy Anniversary!

Happy Etsy-versary to me!
I opened my virtual boutique five years ago today and am so happy that I did!
I've been looking back through past designs, sometimes with pride and sometimes wondering, "what the heck was I thinking?" LOL
It really is interesting for me to see how my designs and style have changed over the years. And it's fun to see the changes in my kids. Although I don't do children's accessories anymore, both my kids have modeled for me in the past. I had a funky and bright, long retro-style vest that my daughter first modeled for me when she was 9!
And look at her now...


My son was never thrilled with modeling, until I made him this Pokemon hat...
And then there's one with my husband sticking his tongue out. He ended up getting that hat for Christmas anyway!
It's been a lot of fun and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to create and share my designs on Etsy! And, as most of my listings say... Thank you for browsing LazyTcrochet.Etsy.com!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary!

blogbyzula said...

Congrats on your anniversary! :-)

Sara Duggan said...

Wow, 5 years is an accomplishment. I too look back at things I've made and think 'how in the world did someone buy that?' I don't know, it seemed good at the time. I like your long retro vest - did that end up selling?

Splendid Little Stars said...

Happy Etsy-versary to you!

AddThis